HellOoooo....^_~

hi everybody...Welcome to about Love & Music Blog...
how are u today..??
like to share any rhythm in your heart...??
don't be shy ya..just write and give some comment in this blog..
please feel free to write any story about your mood today,share your opinion about love& Music (L&M), and the most important thing is...just believe the rhythm in your heart..even you can't touch it but you can feel it...well,enjoy it...^_~

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

pLaYiNg gUiTaR.......

guitar....is one of the instruments that people always use in music....
i <3 guitar...very very much...^_~
i ever make a song by myself...but for Christian songs only la..hehe.
if one day i will record it,then i can upload it in this blog..or FB..^_~
by this way,i can show my love and any feeling to my God's because i know that He can understand me..
even i do not know how to pray very well but by the words in my song, i feel that He can hear me..(but actually..He always know what we need before we pray)hehe..
anyway, i'm proud to be a child of God's because.....of many things..His Love,His power,His Kingdom and a lots....etc... 
i love guitar acoustic...the melody..so soft..i love it..    
someday,i must learn how to play piano or keyboard...that is my wish..hehe.
well...until now..for me..guitar is still the best instrument that suitable for girl's..that is my opinion la..hehe.
~peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment